- This event has passed.
IN VOGUE IN CEDUNA
May 2 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm$15 - $26
Presented by Country Arts SA
The Ceduna Presenter group is excited to be presenting Helpmann Award winner Michael Griffiths In Vogue in Streaky Bay on Tuesday 2 May 2017 at 7:30pm.
Griffiths IS Madonna. No accent, costume or wig.
Just ‘Madge’ leading you on a journey through her tough life and tender songs. Strike a pose, get into the groove and express yourself as Madonna opens her heart.
Griffiths reminds us that one of the great reasons we love pop songs are the way they bring joy, connect us with others and inspire us. Even if that inspiration is just to strut down the hallway.
The Ceduna Presenter group will present In Vogue in a vibrant cabaret style setting.
Don’t miss this ultimate 80’s flashback musical experience. Why not come dressed in Madonna’s most Iconic looks throughout the years rocking the ’80s thrift-shop or club-kid look?
Musical direction by Michael Griffiths. Written and directed by Helpmann award winner Dean Bryant (Best Director – Sweet Charity) this show is a must!
In Vogue is presented by Country Arts SA Shows on the Road in partnership with the Ceduna and Streaky Bay Presenter Groups at the:
- Ceduna Memorial Hall
- 7:30pm, Tuesday 2 May 2017
- Western entrance
- Bookings: Ceduna Pharmacy, Poynton Street
- Streaky Bay Institute Hall
- 7:30pm, Wednesday 3 May 2017
- Entrance via the Supper Room doors.
- Bookings: Phone Jayne on 8626 1049 for bookings or in person at the Streaky Bay VIC, 21 Bay Road, Open 9am-12:30pm & 1:30-5pm, Mon – Frid
Tickets on Sale NOW (Cash Only)
- Adult $26
- Group 6+ (purchased in one transaction) $23
- Under 17 $15
- Nunga $15
Images: Kurt Sneddon