Coodlie Park Farm Retreat is a unique 3000-acre farm stay and bush retreat experience ideally located on the coast of the Eyre Peninsula about 50km west of Elliston.
Offering a wide range of excellent value accommodation options from camping, fully self-contained cabins, swag huts and budget shared rooms. You’ll find everything you need to make your stay on the Eyre Peninsula a fun, relaxing and comfortable one.
Find a quiet spot to hideaway, get social in one of our communal areas or head out on one of our guided wildlife tours. Families, couples, kids, groups, pets, they all love the magic and adventure that is Coodlie Park.
Our location is a perfect base for exploring the many sites of the Eyre Peninsula. Just 5 minutes up the road are the stunning natural infinity pools of Talia Caves or head just 25 minutes to Lake Newland Conservation Park. Spot abundant native wildlife and head to our very own ruggedly beautiful beach to watch the sunset or do some fishing.
Coodlie Park caters to a wide range of groups from 10 – 100 people so if you are looking for a unique venue for your next family reunion, educational group, team building workshop or celebration event, this could be the perfect location. For groups seeking educational outcomes Coodlie Park offers authentic outdoor learning experiences focused individual growth, community, wildlife and environmental sustainability.
Tailor-made group packages can include transport from Adelaide and Port Lincoln, catering, activities on and off the farm and 20 years of experience.
We are passionate about environmental sustainability and we proudly built this uniquely Australian accommodation experience on our ecological principles. We are 100% carbon neutral and the only business in Australia that offsets its own carbon footprint by direct seedling and planting native vegetation back onto the property.
We love our piece of paradise and love nothing more than sharing it with people from all walks of life, giving you a comfy outback experience you’ll remember forever.
- Self contained cottages
- Bed and Breakfast
- Pioneer Rooms (Budget accommodation with shared facilities)
- Nature (Bush) camping
- Group bookings
- School groups
- Special interest groups welcome
- Family reunions, retreats and getaways
- Bush and coastal walks
- Windsurfing, sand boarding, rock climbing, hiking, scuba diving and snorkelling
- Fully guided tours encountering native wildlife
- Nocturnal Spotlighting Tours
- Daytrip 4WD tours
- Billion Stars 4WD overnight Swag camping tour.
A Bushwalker’s Dream
- Australian wildlife such as emus, wombats and kangaroos
- Along a 45km stretch of sandy beach that reaches to Walkers Rocks or;
- Hike the South Head Walking Trail where you can see pods of dolphins playing in the pristine seas of Venus Bay.
On the Farm
- Eco experience – Get involved with our seed collection, propagation and tree planting
- Have fun or relax on a private secluded beach
- A surprisingly different accommodation experience