Doctors Beach, Streaky Bay
Wells Street, adjacent to the Streaky Bay Foreshore Tourist Park
- Fully fenced playground, lawns, shallow sandy beach, gazebo, two beach shelters, coin operated public BBQ, parking and public conveniences. Dogs on leash.
Pioneer Lions Park, Streaky Bay
Corner Alfred Terrace, Mudge Street and East Terrace, Streaky Bay
- Lawns, playground, gazebo, parking, walking paths, public convenience, caravan dumping point, water purchasing facility, seating, unfenced. Dogs on leash.
Streaky Bay Oval Precinct, Streaky Bay
Wells Street, opposite the Streaky Bay Foreshore Tourist Park
- Lawns, football/cricket oval, cricket nets, new court facility (Basketball, Tennis, Netball), Sporting Club Rooms, playground (Situated near the new sports complex). The second oval provides for local horse enthusiasts.
- Near the tennis courts
Camping/Recreation Ground, Wirrulla
Walker Terrace, across the road from the town centre reserve, Wirrulla.
- Playground is adjacent to camping area
PARKS, GARDENS & INLAND ATTRACTIONS
May Waldie Gardens, Wirrulla
- Coin operated public BBQ, picnic tables, shelter and public convenience
Anniversary Park, Poochera
Main Street, Poochera
- Coin operated public BBQ, gazebo, seating and public convenience
Eyres Waterhole (Cooeyanna) Streaky Bay
Approximately 5kms south west of Streaky Bay on the Flinders Highway situated on the right hand side.
- Picnic tables, interpretative signage and walking trail to waterhole
Calca to Point Labatt Road, left off Flinders Highway, 29kms southeast of Streaky Bay
- Interpretative signage, walking trail, picnic area, gazebo, undercover tables, carpark and public convenience. Payable by honesty box.
Want to know what else the kids can get up too?
- Community Information Officer
- Streaky Bay Visitor Information Centre
- 21 Bay Road
- 08 8626 7033
Refer to the District and Town maps for directions to all locations.
Our place is a place for footprints and memories…Please take your rubbish with you when you leave.